Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time for a Haircut

I usually try and cut my boy's hair but I got a little busy and it got a little chilly outside (I cut it in the backyard) and before I knew it, Jackson's hair got away from us. It was so long that Matt called him a 'hippy'. One day I said, "I think your hair's long enough to fit in to ponytails". Blake and Audrey jumped on that and urged me to try.
We were all laughing...except Jackson. Needless to say, Jackson did not think it was funny one bit.
He would of been a cute little girl. Right after this picture we took out the ponies, then jumped in the car and took him to straight to the barber.

7 comments:

Sharlee said...

Oh that is just too funny!!

Kirsten said...

awwww that face!!!! glad he was able to get a haircut :) ha ha

Elise said...

haha...just too funny...bless his heart

Joel & Megan said...

Aww Poor Jackson...he didn't seem to like that one bit :P

Darcy said...

These pictures are so funny! They remind me of our Christmas Eve - Every Christmas Eve the boys get to open one present - and it's always jammies. This year a BIG box arrived, to my disappointment, after they had already arrived home from school. Of course they couldn't wait to find out what toy was in such a BIG box! Usually there is only one present under the tree for them Christmas Eve (the jammies) but since they saw the BIG box come, I had no choice but to wrap that one and put it under the tree as well (along with one other present for each boy that when shaken, felt like it was jammies). And being the smart mom that I am, I KNEW that they wouldn't be able to resist chosing the BIG present to open come Christmas Eve. So, I took out the toys from the big box and put in their jammies. On Christmas Eve, my oldest tried to convince the little boys that it was probably a trick, and that they should just open their other present. But, Colin was sure it was something great and pleaded with Alex to agree to open the BIG one. When they all finally agreed to open the BIG box, they tore into it. When Colin saw it was jammies, he broke down in tears. I couldn't keep my camera still because I was laughing so hard. We were all laughing but Colin. His picture is very similar to Jackson's. I love little boys.

rufannmama said...

hee hee hee. i can only imagine the silent grumpy dirty looks you got for a long while afterwards.hee hee I can't stop giggling.

Trisha said...

haha, Brig just walked by and saw this picture on my screen and was cracking up, then raegan in and started giggling. Hope they dont tease him on Fri :)