Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do Blondes REALLY have more fun?

Before...
After!
I went in for a routine hair appointment as a blonde and came out as a brunette! I've always wanted to try it, but have never dared. My hairstylist talked me in to trying it and said I could go back to blonde in the summer if I wanted- so what the HECK! It's just hair. My natural hair color has gradually gotten darker and darker over the years... I'm not exactly sure, but I think this is more my hair color. Matt just smiled and said, "I like it!" My young women were having fights over if it was really Sis. Cannon or not. Blake was confused. Audrey was speechless until I told her that we now match the Mother Daughter figurine I gave her for her Birthday- then she was excited. Jackson just didn't look at me and Chase looked me up and down a few times and then asked for a cracker.

7 comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

It really looks great Stephanie!

Kirsten said...

It looks so good!!!!! I love it :D i'm having debates over whether I should put more highlights in my hair and go a little more blonde...I've been dark for over a year now (this is huge for me! considering I used to change my hair color about every two months ha ha)

Erica said...

Love the hair! Oh my gosh, I love little Jackson at the nativity. That is a big deal- I can hardly get a hug out of him. I think Blake can make a different face in every single picture. We MISS YOU GUYS!!

Trisha said...

okay I have to say "Brunettes have more fun!" Really Im loving you with dark hair...so fits you, and now we are twinners :)

iamwonderwoman said...

You are beautiful no matter what color your hair is! It looks great on you.

JessieC said...

Now all the cannon girls are dark :) Wonder how long that will last? I think it looks great! I love changing my hair color, it's just fun.

Cindy said...

I love it!!