Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Fun 09

The Annual Night of Lights at Painted Sky. Blake was such a good sport singing in the choir for the last time (come on everybody!) He spiced things up by grabbing the microphone at the end of a song and yelled "Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!"
Chase was SO cute seeing the lights and kept saying "WHOA!!" at every house.
Matt and I at a "festive attire" Christmas Party (do you like my shoulder pads? Tim really thought to himself that I should lay off of the shoulder presses) Matt's silk shirt was a hit. We had a blast building our gingerbread house- it made me feel young again.
The kids at our ward Christmas Breakfast. Chase wasn't even scared. He says "Anta!" every time he sees Santa. A few more favorites are "No man", and "Cracker!" (snowman and nutcracker)
Blake being WISE!
The Ward nativity while Audrey was singing with a group of children.
Jackson's Joy School Nativity at an Elderly Home.
Jackson was a shepherd and he did so good and sang every word.
I was so proud of Jackson when he gave this woman the card he made. He is super shy and doesn't like strangers but he did it and even let her give him a hug! That's a big deal for him. I guess he was feeling the Christmas Spirit. It melted my heart- he does have good in him yet.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

such cute pictures!! i love matt's shirt ha ha Your kids look so cute all dressed up :D definitely puts me in the Christmas spirit!