Friday, April 30, 2010

Chick Weekend 2010

First stop- Cheesecake Factory for some lettuce wraps:) We always seem to get the most "interesting" waiters. "Are you really going to ask that? I just told you I have the same purse and I'm wearing white sunglasses!!!" oopps.
"Mani, pedi? I take good care of you..." "you have boyfriend?"
There's nothing better than finding a great pair of purple shoes. Oh wait... yes there is. Buying them with Amy and getting a two-fer deal!!!
My first experience in a Tornado. Okay... it was just a warning, but we heard the sirens and everything. Thanks for navigating us safely home Amy!
Another great weekend with the girls! It was so fun seeing where Amy's been hanging out all this time and trying St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake.
You can't call your trip to St. Louis complete without visiting the arch!

No comments: