Friday, February 6, 2009

High's Visit

We were SO EXCITED when Erica, Kimball, Benson and Andrew came to visit us.
They came and cheered us on at our soccer game!
Erica and I got to leave and get our hair done (before pict.)
We all went to Blake and Audrey's Basketball games to cheer them on.
Erica loved playing with the boys in the backyard
Jackson loved having a built in playmate. He and Benson got along so well and just played and played all day!
Erica and I had a blast picking out some new pillows for my family room and
adding a few new nick-nacks. It so much more fun finding a pillow with a sister.
The whole gang saying goodbye. We had such a wonderful time- Please come Back!!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! SO I saw the BEFORE haircut picture...what's the after??? Did you change it up a lot?? I love when good friends visit :)

Erica said...

Seriously, I had such a great time. THANK YOU for the hospitality. I can't thank you enough. Benson misses all the kids, but asks for Jackson just about daily