Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chase Turns 1!


One year came and went so quickly. One whole year of getting to kiss on these cheeks! Who could ask for more? We had Paul and Trisha over for dinner and of course cake. Chase didn't like the cake. He wasn't feeling well and wanted nothing to do with it but after the third time, he finally figured it out and dug in.

The only word he knows is "ball" so we went for a ball cake

His favorite present was a little basketball toy from Raegan and Brigham- thanks Trisha, good call!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

i love it!!! He looks SOOO cute!!! and I can't believe he's ONE already! Time flies

Elise said...

Man, Kirsten beat me to all the comments :-) I agree- I can't believe he's already 1!!! I love his little grin & those cheeks...Just wanna smother him with kisses!!!

Erica said...

What a cute cake. Looks like he's living up to the Cannon tradition

Stacie said...

What a cutie! I can't believe it has already been a year!! We sure miss you guys!! Come visit! :)

Unknown said...

What great pictures. Love those cheeks!