Friday, October 3, 2008

Top 4 things Chase loves to do!


Chase's very favorite thing in the whole world is his brothers and sister.  He lights up when they enter the room and each one can get him giggling until he can't breathe.  Kid number four has been a piece of cake because he has so much entertainment and I have built in babysitting!
Chase loves to play and chew on anything he can get his hands on but one of his favorite toys is his 'Jump Jump'!  Grandma Jones got a fancy one for him that lights up and sings.  This is mom's other back-up babysitter.  Chase has even put himself to sleep in this thing.
Chase loves bath time!  He kicks and kicks and he never cries when we dump water over his head to wash out the soap.  He seems to be getting baths a lot lately since he's been trying new foods.  Frequently we find surprises shooting up out the top of his diaper!
Of course Chase is a Cannon so he loves to eat!  I bet you couldn't tell by his slim figure but it's true.  Believe me, he lets you know when he's hungry!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Steph, he is SO CUTE! That bathtub picture just melted my heart. You have such good lookin' kids! :)

a wynn wynn situation said...

He is so cute and so chunky!! Yummy baby, Jones! And don't you love the built in sitters? My kids love taking care of Maddie- I hardly have to do a thing for her :)

Trisha said...

Okay, the pic of him in the bathtub I cannot believe how much he looks like Jackson. He is really so cute, we need to get together soon so I can play with him. And your kids are such great helpers, you are a lucky one to have them all.

Erica said...

Chase does look at LOT like Jackson in the bathtub shot. That is such a money shot! Your kids really are so adorable. I love them so much. You and Matt sure know how to pick them. I miss Chasers.

Elise said...

Steph- I just wanna SQUEEZE all your Kiddos!!! They are too cute for words!!! just like everyone else said Chase really does look like Jackson!! :)

The Larsens said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope you don't mind, but I foud your blog through Ruth Ann's. Also I don't know if I ever told you, but your families Halloween costumes for the ward party were adorable. I think I told everyone in my family about them and how creative you guys were. We have a blog to but it's private, if you want email me at hillaryrock@hotmail.com, and I'll send you an invite.