Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playing with Brigham and Raegan

Paul and Trisha won a fun awards trip to Milwaukee so we got to watch Brig and Raegan for a few days.  We were so excited!  They were so well behaved and the kids loved having them around to play with.  Blake commented, "so this is what it was like when you were growing up with 6 kids in your family"
Blake loved playing football and wrestling with Brig and Jackson.
Audrey loved having a 'little sister'.  Her and Raegan played dolls, tea party, dress-ups and she read her stories in her bed at night.
The Super Heroes saving the Princess!! Isn't Raegan adorable?  She really is such a sweet little girl.  Brig cracked me up dancing around to spiderman music.
Fun times with the Cannon cousins!  (Maybe next time they could stay a little longer..."like 20 more days" would be nice:) 

3 comments:

Trisha said...

"Like 20 more days," I love it! those are darling pictures! Thank you again so so much! It's your turn, so where you gonna go? :) You guys are awesome, my kids had so much fun playing with the cousins.

Stacie said...

My kids love spending time with their cousins too! I love the candid shots! The kids completely being themselves! Silly!! Love it!! :)

Elise said...

All those cute kids!!!! I wanna squeeze them all!!! They are so lucky to grow up around cousins- what a blast! It wasn't until I was older that I got to know my cousins- and we had a blast at BYU together!