Monday, June 16, 2008

Chase's First Photo Shoot






It all started when I wanted to take Chase's picture one more time before he completely busted out of his blessing outfit.  Then I thought,  "we could use these pictures for his birth announcement".  Next I thought, "I'll add the other kids for one picture".  So needless to say, one snapshot turned into a full blown photo shoot- It took awhile but after stopping, starting, dressing, feeding, burping, puking, pooping, rocking, a little yelling (Jackson is a wiggler) and some smiling we captured these moments.  These moments are the kind I never want to forget!

3 comments:

rufannmama said...

hee hee. i have been stalking your blog for a while. so happy to see new posts. i had no idea you were in st.george for your vacation. i should have sent you to rachel's store. adorable photos, by the way!

Stacie said...

How fun! I LOVED the photos on his announcement! Great photographer! :)

Joel & Megan said...

Love the pictures! So cute!