Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jones Reunion in Midway, Utah




We started off by taking family pictures.  Always some entertainment in that.  It was hard enough to get everyone there and dressed let alone to travel somewhere.  You know with little ones the window is very small.  So we headed across the street to Martineaus' old backyard (It wasn't up to Kathy's standards, but it did bring back some good memories).  It was quite the event getting everyone grouped together and smiling (I don't have one of the whole gang but will have to add it later).  After all the husbands yelled at their wives and grandma for making them take pictures, we headed up to Midway.  Grandma and Grandpa Jones rented the same cool house for us as they did last year.  It's at the Homestead and it's perfect for us all to run around in.  There's something very enjoyable about us all being under the same roof but not having to stress about things like "eating on the carpet".  We love breathing in the cool mountain air, swimming, biking, fishing and just being all together.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Snuffie, you were my FIRST comment! I'm thinking that this blogging thing isn't so bad and that we will really appreciate looking back at the pictures and journaling. I'm slowly learning how to put things together, but hopefully my blogging now compared to later will not be as drastically bad as my first scrapbook pages to what they are now. (or since I don't do them anymore, I should say- what they could be) Anyway it will be fun to check each others blog and see the latest. Love you, Erica