Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend




Every Memorial Day since we've moved to Tucson we get together with our friends from Surprise.  This year we went to a resort in Phoenix to play and relax. The kids cooled off in the lazy river and went down the water slide too many times to count. Going to dinner is always an adventure with all those kids, but we can always laugh about it (thanks Mariners and Ruffs for a wonderful time). On Sunday we visited the Mesa temple and watched 'Legacy' at the visitors center.  We also walked through the cactus garden and looked at petrified wood.  Ever since Blake was little he called the Mesa temple "the temple with the swimming pool".  This time Jackson wanted to go for a dip.  I loved walking the grounds with my little family in tow knowing that I would have them for eternity.

2 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

Holy update!!! I LOVED looking at all the new posts and pictures. You guys are SO busy and have way too much fun.
BTW you look amazing! How do you get your body back so quickly? I mean, I know you exercise and eat right but you make all the rest of us look like total slouches!
Hope to see you in just a few weeks!
k

Laurel said...

I love mesa I wish that we could move back to Arizona. Stacie told me about you blog so i thought I would check it out and say Hi. We miss all of you in tucson.