Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dutch Oven Cooking @ Catalina State Park





The boys put together some pretty tasty "cowboy food" for us in the dutch ovens.  We all came to partake and hang around the campfire that didn't happen because of fire danger.  So instead the kids played in the dirt. Trisha and Steph tried to take pictures of the kids playing in the dirt and Blake and Cindy played catch.  Paul made many nature hikes to the latrene:) and Grandma and Grandpa C. tried to soak in all the sun and grandchildren while they were here!

2 comments:

JessieC said...

Wow, I thought I kept up but I've missed a bunch of posts. We sure were sad not to get to come down for the blessing. Looks like you guys had fun. I guess we will see you at the reunion though (Sam changed his mind).

Trisha said...

That was some tasty food! Mmmm, I could go for some more of it. And I read Jessie's comment...yaay, that you guys are coming to the reunion.