Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tomorrow Land

Our first stop was TOMORROW LAND! The kids wanted to go on the very first ride they saw- the rocket ships, but I talked them in to doing the Buzz Lightyear ride first. I sent Matt to go fast pass Space Mountain- we needed to be efficient.
We killed Zurg first and then rode the Rocketships!
Jackson braved Space Mountain and said he actually liked it! After that though, before every ride, he would ask, "Is it dark? Is is fast? Is it scary?"
I went with Audrey who wasn't so fond of it. My cell phone fell out of my pocket because I didn't follow their instructions. I didn't realize I had lost it until a little later. Luckily it was there waiting for me when I sprinted back for it.
We got so lucky!! The biggest, and most important thing Chase wanted to do at Disneyland was to see Buzz. Just as we were walking off Space Mountain, out came Buzz Lightyear himself. We followed him to where he was going and were the first in line to meet him. Blake missed out because he was going to the bathroom but Chase was in heaven.
Chase was starstruck as got his autograph. We watched the line immediately get very long as we waved goodbye. The stars were definitely on our side for that one:)
Then it was over to the Finding Nemo submarine ride. We waited for awhile in that line but got to watch the Star Wars show while we were waiting. During the ride it got really dark and Chase exclaimed, "get me off of this thing!". We talked him through it and he loved seeing Nemo and his friends swimming around.
Last stop in Tomorrow land was Autopia to ride the cars.
I talked Blake in to letting me ride with him. We ended up getting a dud- the brown flush it down car. The people behind us had to push us the whole way. Blake said it was because I made the car too heavy... thanks a lot Blake! When we finished, I nicely asked if we could go again in a different car and they let us get right back on.

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

I'm glad that I wasn't riding the brown flush it down!