Saturday, September 26, 2009

BYU Baby!

Reason #6 (or should I say #1): BYU Football game!! Need I say more. Green grass, fall leaves, crisp air, sun shining, mountain backdrop, blue and white everywhere and excitement in the air.
BYU vs. Colorado State- GO COUGS! Before the game Grandma and Grandpa let us go to the Cougar Den in place of them. We didn't stay too long because Blake was dying to see BYU warming up. He's a freak I tell you.
Mom, Dad, Ferf, me, Kimball, Erica, Benson, Blake, Tyler, Zach and Coop
all were able to sit somewhat close together.
A huge highlight of the whole trip was to see Paul and Brig sporting blue and white. Little Brigham was so cute and excited to be there- you guys look good in BLUE!
I caved and bought Blake a helmet, uniform and ball at halftime. You should see this kid's face! He was so excited- I couldn't say no. It is his birthday present and Halloween costume.
We even got a surprise visit from Cosmo! How could this day get any better?
Thanks Kimball!! Nice hook-up.
After the football game we visited the new Athletic building before going to the Women's soccer game. We found Grandpa Watts' picture of course.
...and a few other BYU greats. What an AWESOME day. Blake just had a permanent grin!

When we were walking to the football game and entering in through the ticket gate, Blake said to me, "Mom, someday I won't be coming to the game through these gates..." Keep dreaming big Blake! You make mom smile!

No comments: