Monday, June 29, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

While in Utah, we got tickets to go to the new Oquirrh Mtn. Temple Open House. My sister, Laura, lives just a few miles from it. I also went to the new Draper Temple to do a session. My Mom plays the organ there on Tues. so I got to see her play. She only goofed up once:)
My kids thought it was so neat to get to go inside. Audrey loved the sealing rooms with the mirrors and the brides room. Jackson loved the sparkly chandelier in the Celestial Room and Blake loved the baptismal font with the Oxen. Chase loved the fountains outside the temple- he was ready to go splashing.
This reminded me of when Audrey was little and sang "I Love to see the Temple"
What a blessing Temples are in my life so that I can be with all these people FOREVER!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Your kids are all so cute!! I wish we could see you guys more...love you! And i'm with Audrey..the sealing rooms and the brides room is the best! Sean and I do sealings all the time because it's the best

Erica said...

Gosh, I miss your family!!! Love all of the updates. Did I mention that I miss you all. Thanks for the visit to Utah....next time hang up your coat and stay awhile(: