Saturday, July 25, 2009

Audrey's BAPTISM

Audrey was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on
July 25th, 2009.
Audrey in a 'Little White Dress' 8 years ago.
She has always been a little angel to me and I thank my Heavenly Father for her every single day.
As she continues to grow, my love only gets stronger for her special spirit.
Her Baptism day was such a beautiful day.
As she came skipping down the stairs, my heart skipped a beat as I watched my little baby girl in another "Little White Dress". She was beautiful and just beaming. I was so proud to be her mom.
That morning, we got things set up and ready for dinner afterwards.

Erica hand made Audrey a special Baptism book for her to write in and keep. It will definitely be a special treasure to her.
We headed off to the Tucson North Stake Center.
So many family members made the trip to be with Audrey on her special day.
Aunt Ferfie was on hair duty- you're hired Jen!
Matt was able to baptize his 'Little Miss Magic'
Here she is... PERFECT!
Audrey set a goal to learn all the Articles of Faith (songs) for her Baptism. That night, Grandma Jones played as she sang through each one. Of course she had a few goofs up. Audrey, I got that same look from Grandma when I was a girl:)
Audrey with Aunt Trisha (and Morgan:)
So many people love Audrey, and the day was so special to share it with all of them.
You made the right decision, Audrey, and we're all so proud of you!

No comments: