Monday, April 6, 2009

Vote Blake for President

Blake came home from school one day and told me he was going to run for President. "President of what?" I ask. "President of the school". "The whole school?"
Well it is only Elementary school. That was a shocker, but I said, "OK". He wanted to be Napolean D. and I talked him in to doing the famous dance for his skit. Our neighbors had the costume that he borrowed and we made the t-shirt. It was pretty classic. I know it's not very original, but Blake can do a pretty good impression and he worked hard on the moves and nailed the dance- the kids thought it was hilarious (and so did I).
Blake offered the school his protection and promised them that their wildest dreams would come true if they voted for him. So of course everyone did...
Meet the new President of Painted Sky- Blake Cannon!!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

haha! i love those pictures. Way to go Blake, I hadnt heard that BIG NEWS! How fun!