Sunday, November 30, 2008

Andrew's Blessing

We ended our trip with little Andrew Robert High's Blessing.  
Erica is a SUPER- Mom and boy does she have her hands full.  Her saving grace is the sling she whipped up for Andrew.  Erica totes him around in it 24-7 which allows her to multi-task.  She can cut apples for Benson (20 months), bake cookies for the family and sew up a quilt all while simultaneously putting Andrew to sleep.
We love our new little 'REW'.  
We had soup, Erica's homemade wheat bread (which she made with Andrew in her sling), and lots of cookies after the blessing then it was time to head back to Arizona.  Matt drove the entire way home only stopping ONE time while the kids slept.  We really packed a lot in and it was a wonderful trip!

4 comments:

rufannmama said...

love all the updates. lots of babies. that is so fun!

Darcy said...

Hey Steph!
I LOVE blogs for the single reason that I can go to one persons blog and find my long lost college roomate at another!

Your family is adorable and you look amazing! It's so funny that I have been thinking about my BYU days recently and so, needless to say, I was so excited to find your blog.

I'd love to catch up!

Kari said...

Look at that Jones crew!!!!! How fun to see you all together like that :) Everyone looks fabulous ... so exciting to watch the entire clan growing up and getting bigger (in size AND number)!

Erica said...

Your family being there made the day so special. We were so grateful that you made the sacrifice to stay an extra day. Um, Steph I'm not amazing, I'm just trying to keep up with my big sister. This is my attempt at following in your footsteps. I just love your family and love for you to visit. I adore your kids. They are growing up so quickly! I hate to see you leave, but am so happy you came. Thanks for all of your help on Andrew's blessing day. I definately could not have pulled it off without your help. Love you